Getting involved is easy.
Here are a few ways to get started:
- Get informed, then raise awareness
- Volunteer in your community
- Join your student council
- Organize a fundraiser
- Start a club or youth organization at your school
- Visit your local courthouse
- Visit your local city hall or the B.C. Legislature
- Write a letter to a newspaper editor
- Create a scrapbook of local news articles
- Write a letter about what you would like to a person in government about an issue you feel passionate about.
For more great ideas, click on a subject area that interests you.